Your new favorite minimalist shoe for running, working out, strolling, Crossfit, slacklining… and everything else you love to do…
The NEW Prio is a high-performance, true minimalist running and fitness shoe.
The Prio is about proPRIOception. Your feet are supposed to move, bend, flex and feel… the Prio lets you do that. Take ‘m for a spin and FEEL the Freedom, FEEL the fun, and FEEL the World.
Why you’ll love the Prio
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the ground) allows for proper posture, balance and agility
- Natural MOTION — The Prio is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so light weight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A men’s 9 is only 7.6 ounces each
- Natural FEEL — The Prio uses the same 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber from our Z-Trek sandal, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole, the Prio lets you Feel The World®
- Vegan friendly materials — No animal products in the Prio
- Huarache inspired design — The heel strap is not only eye-catching but functional
- Adjustable instep strap — The “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down, so you can use them to lock in your instep while keeping your toes free to move
- Reflective straps — That middle section of the heel and instep straps is highly reflective for evenings and night
- Optional 2mm insole — If you need a bit of extra protection, toss in the optional 2mm insole
- Barefoot friendly — Wear the Prio with or without socks
Get the right size for your Prio
Shoe sizing, especially online, is not a perfect process.
Because the foot is three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, such as a ruler or Brannock device®, can only approximate your true shoe size. Manufacturers model their shoes on different foot shapes which is why you might be an 8 in one brand and a 9 in another.
The Prio fits “true-to-size” or a TINY bit small. So you’ll probably be okay selecting your “usual” shoe size.
NOTE: The width of the Prio is approximately EE width.
2 Simple Steps to the Correct Fit
1) Measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper.
- If you plan to wear socks with your Prio, put those on
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall.
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
2. Check your measurement against the chart, below
|Women’s Prio Sizing Guide|
|Up to 8 3/4″
||Up to 226mm
|Up to 8 7/8″
||Up to 230mm
|Up to 9 1/8″
||Up to 234mm
|Up to 9 1/4″
||Up to 238mm
|Up to 9 3/8″
||Up to 242mm
|Up to 9 5/8″
||Up to 246mm
|Up to 9 3/4″
||Up to 250mm
|Up to 9 7/8″
||Up to 254mm
|Up to 10 1/8″
||Up to 258mm
|Up to 10 1/4″
||Up to 262mm