1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Fastgear, the Buyer agrees that it will be bound by these terms and conditions if the Buyer places an order on our online store available at http://www.fastgear.com.au and it is accepted by the Seller. fastgear.com.au is not bound by any terms and conditions contained in any document issued by the Buyer.
2. The supply of goods or services is subject to availability. Fastgear reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the supply of goods or services to the Buyer. If Fastgear is unable to supply all of the Buyer’s order, these terms and conditions continue to apply to any part of the order supplied.
3. If Fastgear is unable to fulfill a buyers order due to unavailability of the stock , issues with shipping to a specific location or the volume of the said order , Fastgear's Liability would end at the full refund of the order.
4. All prices displayed on our online store are inclusive of GST , specific cases where exception are made will be clearly mentioned in the product description page.
5. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Fastgear, delivery is at the Seller’s premises. If a delivery date is specified, that date is an estimate only and the Seller is not liable for any delay in delivery. The Buyer must accept delivery and pay for the goods delivered including transport costs, if applicable, even if they are delivered after any specified delivery date.
6. It would be the Buyers responsibility to immediately inspect the goods on arrival, The Buyer may only return goods with the prior approval of the Seller. The goods must be returned within 7 days of the date of delivery in an unsoiled, undamaged and resaleable condition and, where appropriate, in the original packaging. A reasonable handling fee for any returned goods will be charged to the Buyer.